ARC has a large tax advisory´s team with a relevant experience in the building of a liable and efficient tax planning. Nowadays, it is a core value for any company, due to they have to battle with a tax regulation that is subject to frequent changes and with a complicated and dynamic business environment.
Main services that are provided from our tax advisory department:
- To secure better compliance with tax obligations. We offer to our clients the opportunity to reduce fixed costs by the outsourcing of the tax management. Our team assumes the materialization of the tax obligations and the settlement of any tax that must be attended by the Company, of any nature, of any territorial scope.
- Financial accounting. Review and maintenance of the financial accounting for any business. The target is based on the calculation of the gross profit, which is the starting point for the corporate tax. In addition, an orderly financial accounting is required to made a reliable settlement of VAT.
- Tax procedures (check of values, deferment of payments, fractionation of tax debts, inspections procedures, sanctioning procedures and tax reviews). Our team of tax experts is specialized in all kind of tax procedures, attending to any claim from any administration or higher court.
- Tax planning. Advisory on the maintenance or design of a tax planning for any Company, simplifying the tax structure and harmonizing the accounting methodology. Ultimately the building of a liable, efficient and flexible tax structure.
M&A. Tax structure for any corporate deal, whether share deal or asset deal (mergers, acquisitions, sales, spin off or splits). Analysis and calculation of any tax risk that may comes after a corporate transaction. Design of different alternatives of transaction´s structures and its economic impacts in the future profits.
- Tax Due Diligence. Elaboration of an independent report in which we identify any potential tax contingency that may comes after any corporate transaction. In case of a vendor due diligence, we would identify in our due diligence report any potential tax risk before to sell a company or an asset.
- Transfer pricing. Companies must to avoid tax risks derived from any commercial activity between entities and persons linked. In that sense, companies that formed a holding, or have any other linkage, must to close deals under market conditions. We estimate market values for any corporate or asset transaction, including market rents for real estate deals.
Our team of labor lawyers intercedes with jurisdictional bodies, mainly Social Courts, in any litigation.
- Labor management. Questions about Social Security, collective bargaining, working engagement (common and special), processing of out-of-court agreements and processing of dismissals.
- Legal representation. Appearances before the labor inspections, sanctioning procedings, conciliation procedures and labor litigations.
- Labor due diligence. Elaboration of an independent report in which we identify any potential labor contingency that may comes after any corporate transaction. In case of a vendor due diligence, we would identify in our due diligence report any potential labor risk before to sell a company or an asset.
- M&A. Review of labor structure and labor obligations before a corporate deal, whether share deal or asset deal (mergers, acquisitions, sales, spin off or splits).
- Calculation of dismissal costs if were necessary.
- Review or elaboration of employment contracts.
- Report about labor costs.
- Review or elaboration of equality plans.
Our firm has a wide experience in corporate deals and corporate restructuring, providing an integral service by lawyers and economists with experience in M&A.
- M&A. Legal strategy in any share or asset deal (mergers, acquisitions, holding creations, joint-ventures, capital increase, spin off or splits).
- Due diligence process. Elaboration of an independent report in which we identify any potential corporate legal contingency that may comes after any corporate transaction. In addition, we coordinate the due diligence process, from a legal perspective, elaborating or negotiating a non-binding and binding offers, non-disclosure agreement, sale and purchase agreements, investment agreements, capital increase agreements or partners agreements.
- Civil and commercial contracts. Legal advisory on the review, elaboration or negotiation of any type of civil or commercial contracts: sale and purchase agreements, financing agreements, lease or management agreements, collaboration agreements, and etcetera.
Company law, in general. Constitution, settlement or dissolution of companies, modification of corporate statutes, capital increase, removal or appointment of counselors, concessions or revocation of powers, implementation of family protocols, etcetera.
Our economics and lawyers have acted many times as insolvency proceeding administrators..
We also acts as advisors of companies with difficult financial situations, designing a planning to generate liquidity and to achieve the business continuity.
We help to any type of company to clean up the balance sheets or achieve a refinancing of debts.
Our compliance services are thought to prosecute corruption cases and to protect the sustainability of the business.
As a result of the difficulty and dynamism of our regulation, and due to the criminal responsibility falls on the hiring company, we study and apply the following procedures for our clients:
- Efficient internal communication systems, reporting irregularities and suspicious conducts. Outsourcing of a claim channel for employees.
- Standard models for prevention of money-laundering that promotes the confidence and credibility of the Company.
- Implementation of management tools to identify and analyze regulatory risks.
- Implementation of internal tools that allow the correct management and custody of information and data.
- Limitation of specific tasks in some positions that can be exposed to potential regulatory risks.
- Training personnel in professional ethic, management data, prevention of money-laundering, etcetera.
- Verify that any provider acts with diligence.